Walmart Retail Program
Program Opportunity for 2021/2022 AEP – RESPOND BY June 8th, 2021
Did you know that agents holding events in a Walmart perform significantly better than those who do not? That is certainly something to think about!
Your participation in the Walmart insurance program gives you access to “shoppers” you would not normally have access to. Many shoppers are already aware that they can go to Walmart to find information about their healthcare options during AEP. Wouldn’t you like an opportunity to talk with these shoppers?
There are not enough stores for everyone so getting your request in early is key.
Claim your KIOSK at Walmart TODAY!
Use the potential store availability link below to see store options. Then use the form at the bottom of the page to request your top three (3) store options. Be sure to list the store number in your entries. No store request is guaranteed. Consider the requirements below before making a selection – the Walmart program does require a commitment. Your request must be received by June 8th.
Requirements to Be Considered
There is a MAJOR change to the program this year:
- The cost per store will be $1500 per store.
- Walmart has decided NOT to do refunds this year
- You will be able to pay for your your store via debit or credit card (link below). We will notify you if we have gotten your store – DO NOT PAY UNTIL NOTIFIED. Payments must be received by June 27th, 2021.
The remainder of the requirements are very similar to previous years:
- Must be licensed, appointed and certified for two (2) of the top three participating carriers in your area
- Certifications must be complete for at least two (2) carriers by September 1st. If certification is not complete, Walmart may give the store to another agent. Certifications will be verified.
- Agents must complete Walmart Program training and sign a Code of Ethics
- Commitment of at least 20 hours over 3 days per week per store. More hours are encouraged !
- Store(s) may be shared with other agents and the 20 hours can be split
- Event Schedule and daily Activity Reporting will be required. Reporting determines the refund.
- Get acquainted with your store’s pharmacy team before October 1st
- Program will run from October 12th through December 7th
- Agent must be committed to the program and remain for the duration of the program (end of AEP)