If you work in the Medicare Advantage business, some things are commonplace. If you facilitate MAPD and PDP enrollments, or support someone who does, it is almost certain you’ll have to deal with a commission audit at some point or another. Maybe you’ve recently joined a new agency and want to direct funds from the carrier to the agency in exchange for certain resources you gain. Perhaps you just set up an LLC and want your commissions paid to your new business, or have associates who will now be facilitating enrollments as an extension of your business. And of course, there will always be opportunities to assist your membership with an enrollment or billing issue they may encounter.
Of course, just knowing where to go with each unique need is half the battle. And since many of these items can be addressed more timely and accurately when submitted in writing, here are some email addresses you’re going to want to keep on hand at the office:
- MPPayAudit@humana.com – This is where you’ll want to send all Pay audits. For faster processing, copy us at Info@bishopma.com and if applicable, your Humana Account Advisor as well. Tip: remember that unless you are only looking for a response on overrides (first year or renewal), you should submit a separate document for each agent’s request. Loading up more than one agent on a single audit request template will likely delay processing. If you need the most current version of the audit template, you can download it from our Resource Page.
- MPContracting@humana.com – All agent contracting docs that CANNOT be submitted via the ACE online contracting system go here. Examples might be the delegated amendment and consumer authorization form.
- MPAgencySupport@humana.com – Agents needing to secure a release to in order to join your agency, or add a line currently contracted through another entity can submit the Delegated Agency Authorization Form (or DAAF) here. Again, copy us at email@example.com and if applicable your Humana Account Advisor for faster processing.
- MSOPSupport@humana.com – Any member issues with billing or enrollment should be sent here. MSOP is monitored closely and usually responds very quickly to the need. Remember the key elements a service rep will need to pursue resolution to any issue will be the member’s Name, Medicare ID, DOB, & Residency Zip Code, and your Agent SAN.
- AgencyMgt@humana.com – This address is the best place to direct future commissions (which requires an Agency Business Transferal Form, or ABTF), or updating Humana with License and Appointment info.
Note: On all of these options, always remember to send using secure mail when handling private health information (PHI). This includes any data on a member, your agency, or yourself.